Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bitter Much

Legend: AUM = Association de Ultimate de Montreal
Les Betes Noire = The team that beat us with their lame puppet show
Fruit reference = Other teams that have done well just give out fruit or candy or Ice cream...all forms of bribery

“Bitter Much” : to the tune of Jessie’s Girl by Slick Rick Springfield (one in every state)


The AUM was a friend,
Yeah, I know you’ve been
A good friend at times

But lately something's changed
That ain't hard to define
You gave away our award,

Which definitely isn’t fine,
And now your judging us with those eyes
And your making love to those puppets!,
I just know it!
Yeah 'n' holding Les Betes in your arms late,
Late at night

You know, I wish we had the Spirit Award,
I wish that I had that Damn award
Where can I find a trophy like that
We’ve played along with the charade,
there definitely seems to be a reason to change
You know, we feel so dirty
When they start giving fruit
Wanna tell them that their cheating,
But the point is probably moot
And now your judging us with those eyes
And your making love to those puppets!,
I just know it!
Yeah 'n' holding Les Betes in your arms late,
Late at night

Les Betes Noire,
Give us that Spirit Award…
Where can I find a Gimmick,
Where can I find a Gimmick like that
And I'm lookin' in the mirror all the time,
Wondering what you don't see in me
We've been funny,
We've been cool with the lines
Ain't that the way
Spirits supposed to be
Tell me, where can I find some Spirit like that

[Solo]

You know, I wish I was Les Betes Noire!,
We wish we had the Spirit Award
We want the Damn Award,
Where can I find a trophy like that, like
the Spirit Award,
I wish that I had a Puppet Show,
I want,
I want a freaking Puppet Show

No comments:

Post a Comment